We respect your right to privacy and your right to view and update the personal information we hold about you. We are committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our site or contact us in any way. We will only deal with your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act and this policy.
Your personal information
If you access any of our services, you will need to provide us with some or all of the following personal information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your residential address
- Your phone number
We collect and use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the products and services you sign up for
- Administer your membership or Digital Pass access efficiently
- Tell you about our new products, services and promotions
- To customise our marketing and advertising
CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to view and change any personal information we hold about you at any time.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may contact you to:
- Clarify details about your order(s)
- Respond to any enquiries you make
- Provide any information necessary for the operation and security of our site
- To advise of changes to our services, new products, or promotions
All users will be signed up to automatically receive email marketing communications. You can choose to remove yourself from email marketing communications by following the “unsubscribe” prompt at the bottom of each email. Exotic Plants Direct shall only send out marketing communications that staff would happily receive themselves as a customer. The intent is that communications are worth reading.